Nómadas Mallorca

Frequently asked questions

Do you have any questions with your rental?
Here we solve them!

The day when you pick up the vehicle we will offer you a complete explanation of about 1h so you know how everything works before you start your holidays. If you are experienced travellers, the explanation will be much shorter.

To drive a campervan you need to be at least 25 and have a minimum of 2 years driving experience with the B license.

Our campervans can be driven with the B license (the same one that you need for a standard car).

The campervans are fully insured for traffic accidents, with an excess of 900€ for their own responsibility, interior damage, misuse and/or negligence, are not covered, and are paid by the user.

The bond/deposit is an amount, which is charged when you pick up the vehicle, normally it is blocked on a credit card, and after 48 hours from the return of the vehicle, if everything is correct, it is released. In the event that the campervan is damaged or missing, it will be charged to the card, always prior notice of the amount and concept. The amount of our bonds/deposits is 1.000€ per vehicle.

Yes, as long as it is allowed (like any other vehicle), although due to its height the interior car parks cannot be used. There can be also exception of some place where there is an specific prohibition of campervans, or if vehicles are excluded due to their dimensions.

Si, siempre que esté permitido (como cualquier vehículo), aunque debido a su altura los aparcamientos interiores no se pueden utilizar. A excepción de aquellos lugares que haya una prohibición expresa de autocaravanas, o de dimensiones de vehículos.

Yes, you can drive it in mainlands in Spain and in most of the European countries, ask us whenever you do your reservation.

In Nómadas Mallorca, we adapt to your needs. The usual is to pick up the campervan in our meeting point in PUIG DE ROS, in the morning of the first day of rental between 9 and 11 a.m., and return it on the last day of rental in the same place, in the afternoon, between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. In case you need other times, or that we deliver it to you at the airport or in another place, do not hesitate to request it.

In the event of an accident, there is an accident report, with the documentation of the vehicle, in the glove box, which has to be filled in (whether or not you are the responsible of it) and notify the insurance company as soon as possible.

At Nómadas Mallorca we know that pets are part of the family and holidays cannot be missed! For this reason, if you want to take your pet with you, let us know. We allow animals as long as they are adults and well behaved.

Inside the campervan you will find different USB charging points (12v) that can be used all the time.

In case you need more power, you can use the available plugs, as long as the campervan is connected to the electricity with a cable (included in the rent).

The campervan must be returned in good condition, with a clean interior and both deposits of waste water  (grey water) and WC water (black water) empty. Otherwise, the client accepts the payment of the following: 25€ grey water, 50€ black water, 50€ interior cleaning.

No, it is not allowed to smoke inside of the campervan, the cost of an anti-odor treatment will be payed as a penalty of 100€.

We want to make your holidays easier for you, and for this, we put at your disposal kitchenware, cleaning products, a table with camping chairs, chemical for WC, in addition to a full-risk insurance, with a €900 excess, all included in the price.

What do I need to do to be a good Nómada?

Enjoy and take care of the campervan and all you find in it, as if it were yours.

If you find any damage or if it happens, notify it as soon as possible, in order to solve it for the future travelers.

There are several free APPs, which are very useful for planning where you want to go, remember that due to the size and weight of the vehicle, not all roads are appropriate. Please pay special attention to height.

For an harmonic coexistence, you are asked not to cause any inconvenience to the neighbors where you park, and to leave the area as clean as you found it.

We recommend you to enjoy the local gastronomy and the touristic attractions of the place where you spend the nights.

You can park and spend the night in any place that is not expressly prohibited, but camping is not allowed. What is considered camping? “Occupying part of the public ways or to exceed the perimeter of the vehicle”, such as: opening the awning, take tables out, open the windows…

Empyting and filling of the tanks

Where can I empty and fill up the tanks of my campervan?

Punt Verd Son Castelló
c/Gremi de Sucrers i candelers, 32
07009 Palma, Illes Balears
900 724 000

Schedule from Monday to Sunday from 8 to 19:45h